About the Event
This session is facilitated by Sarah Brown – Outreach Manager at Collections Trust.
This session will take a scenario approach to explore a variety of disposals issues and themes including collections management and documentation, legal and ethical considerations.
Small groups will each be given the opportunity to discuss a different scenario, and will then feedback thoughts and/or questions to a panel for open discussion with all participants. To encourage honest discussion, this session will not be recorded.
By the end of this session you will:
• Have an understanding of the legal, ethical and collections management considerations involved in disposals.
• Know where to find further guidance about disposals.
• We hope you will also feel more confident when dealing with and discussing disposals with colleagues.
• Please submit a scenario when you register – the panel will choose a selection in advance, and they will be made anonymous.
• Familarise yourself with the MA disposals toolkit. You might also find it useful to have this available to refer to during the session.Register online