About the Role
JOB PURPOSE: To provide outstanding customer care, including information, guidance, and assistance to all museum visitors in a safe, clean and friendly environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To assist in the day to day operation of the museum, by engaging with visitors using a variety of techniques; which include first person interpretation, skill demonstrations, cooking, and care for animals as required.
- To work on a rota basis within the interpretive areas of the Township and School.
- To work as a member of the museum team on a rota system.
- To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
This is a seasonal post from 1st March 2022 to 31st October 2022. Training will begin 1st March 2022 at the museum. The post will work on average three – five shifts per week from the 1st April.
Please click the link below to view the full job description.