About the Role
JOB PURPOSE: To provide outstanding animal and customer care, including assisting with the running and interpretation of a 1930s Croft and providing information, guidance, and assistance to all museum visitors in a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To assist in the day to day running of a working croft by being responsible for the care of a variety of livestock and crop planting.
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the museum, by providing outstanding customer care in all areas
- To work on a rota basis within the Stockworker role, including regular weekend and bank holiday working.
- To work collaboratively to support volunteers and placements when required.
- To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
This is a seasonal post from 1st March 2022 to 31st October 2022. Training will begin 1st March 2022 at the museum. The post will work on average three – five shifts per week from the 1st April 2022.
Please click the link below to view the full job description.