About the Event
This ‘how-to’ guide to sponsorship will take you through the key steps to sponsorship from attracting a business to nurturing and developing long-lasting cultural and business partnerships. If you have little experience or just want a refresher on this area of fundraising, then this seminar is aimed to help you on your journey to sponsorship success. Peppered with sponsorship stories gathered from Arts & Business Scotland match funding programmes.
The course will explore the following:
- What is sponsorship?
- The reasons why businesses sponsor arts and heritage
- How to identify potential businesses
- Understanding what businesses need from their sponsorships and cultural partners
- How to build strong creative partnerships
- True stories showing the power of business and cultural partnerships
This training is for you if you are seeking or considering seeking business sponsorship for your organisation’s activities or specific projects.
This training is a revised version of Introduction to Sponsorship
"This is an extremely enjoyable, useful and comprehensive day well worth your time to develop sponsorship skills."
- Conor O'Donnelly, Aberdeen City Council
"Great session covering all major topics of sourcing and retaining sponsorship. I will recommend!"
- Jennifer Campbell, Erskine
“Real life examples, successful and not so successful stories and real life figures to provide context. I felt the content was great and the extra materials to take away were a nice bonus.”
- Lorna Mullan, Renfrewshire Leisure
Event includes tea, coffee and lunch.Register online