About the Event
It’s essential that people working and volunteering for your organisation are suitable for the role. This training will develop your understanding of the responsibilities you have when recruiting new employees and volunteers to your organisation.
- Identifying key features of a safer recruitment process that will help to deter, reject and prevent the appointment of unsuitable people to your organisation
- Developing the skills and understanding needed to put in place safer recruitment processes
- Identifying the risks associated with recruitment of staff and volunteers for work with children and young people
- Recognising key policies and procedures that promote a safer culture and minimise risk
- Understanding how to plan the implementation of safer recruitment practices in your organisation.