About the Event
Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of museums and galleries across Scotland.
This six-day programme will support you, as emerging leaders within the sector, to identify and develop your leadership strengths as you take forward your professional career. It is an opportunity to take time and space to reflect on the impact of your learning on your growth, as well as your team, project and organisation.
This programme originally ran in 2018, where it sold out and received excellent feedback. Don't delay to book your space as we anticipate high demand.
During this programme you will:
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role, your key strengths and your areas for development;
- Identify the needs, benefits and challenges of becoming more entrepreneurial as individuals and as an organisation;
- Develop a keen awareness of various leadership topics including motivation, setting and communicating direction, emotional intelligence;
- Build on your confidence as a leader and your ability to deal with challenge, change and conflict;
- Learn innovative ways to lead a more entrepreneurial workplace, where staff are encouraged to think in an enterprising way;
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
This programme is designed to meet the needs of emerging and aspiring leaders. This is a bespoke leadership programme which will help you gain invaluable insight into your own leadership style and qualities, and a range of tools and techniques to use in your future career.
Module 1: 19 Sep & 2 Oct
Module 2: 23 & 30 Oct
Module 3: 20 Nov & 5 Dec
This programme leads to an optional qualification by the City and Guilds Group through the ILM, entitled Award in Leadership (SCQF Level 9). The ILM are part of the wider City and Guilds Group: a global leader in skills development. An additional fee of £117 applies.
For more information please contact:
John Campbell | Senior Skills Development Manager
email@example.com | 0131 550 4143Register online