Accessing Information About Your Application and Award
Once you have accepted an award you will be able to use MGS Online to track all aspects of the grant process. You can log on to MGS Online at any time but it is important to remember to use the same email address that you used to set up your account – this is how the system recognises you and you won’t be able to access any information from a different email address.
Once logged on, select ‘Projects’ and this will bring up the ‘My Projects’ page. Select the project you want to look at from the list under ‘Active Projects’ and this will take you to the home page for that grant. From the home page you can see:
- Your original application – click on the ‘View Application’ button.
- Your award letter – click on the ‘Award Letter’ button.
- Your grant – in the blue box on the right you can see the account balance, which is the remaining grant available to draw down, and the grant percentage, which is the full grant as a percentage of the total cost of your project.
- Files – we will add copies of any email correspondence between us that affects your grant, such as decisions to change the use of funds or extend the project end date.
- Members – these are the people in your organisation who have access to the information about this grant and it shows what role they have. See Updating project contact details if you need to amend this information.
- My Reports – this shows how many reports you are required to submit for this grant and when they are due. See Reporting for more information.
- My Claims – this shows what claims have been paid and made and your current balance. See Making a claim for more information.
- Conditions – this shows any special conditions that were attached to your offer of award and whether they must be met at the time of the award or on completion of the funded project. You can click the links to read the full details. The full standard terms and conditions can be viewed in the award letter.